CHAU DOC - ONE DAY
TRA SU FOREST
CHAM AND FISHING VILLAGE
Besides the floating markets, do you know in Mekong Delta, there is a special forest to visit? It is Tra Su forest in Chau Doc.
If you are looking for a whole day tour to visit the place, you can consider the options we recommend here.
Tra Su Forest (Mangrove Forest) is one of the national forests in Vietnam, is protected carefully for birds and animals to shelter. A private boat will get you deep into the forest.
We also offer interactive tours of the Cham Village, where guests can learn about the Cham people's culture and try their hand at making traditional garments. During certain seasons, guests can also witness the peaceful countryside scenes of the rice fields.
Recommended departure time from Green Village Mekong (or Can Tho): after breakfast at 7h30
* Transfer (includes driver, fuel, toll fees)
- Private car: VND 2,300,000 (3 seater)
- Minivan: VND 2,600,000 (6 seater)
* English speaking guide's salary (whole day tour): VND 600,000
* Private boat tour to Tra Su: VND 200,000 per person
* Private boat tour to Vinh Te canal to see fishing village and Cham Village: VND 600,000
Total (roughly): VND 3,700,000 + personal expenses
If you like us to arrange this trip for you, please do not hesitate to:
- email us at: email@example.com
- or whatsapp us at: +84947224467